Infor SunSystems 6.4 is available now.
This important new release includes the following new features and improvements:
- Intercompany Processing
This major new development extends the capabilities of the Corporate Allocations module and allows users to define processes that will automatically create and post intercompany journals across multiple business units and business unit groups.
- Architecture Upgrade
SunSystems 6.4 benefits from full 64-bit processing on the application server tier and leverages new web technologies including Open JDK in place of the older Java SE technology that most customers will be running.
- Database Performance
This release has seen a focus on performance, especially for customers with multiple Business Units, to improve processing speed in a number of system-wide security and screen presentation functions.
- Cloud Deployment
SunSystems 6.4 includes a number of technical and security enhancements that facilitate its deployment on the cloud.
- Customer Requested Enhancements
A number of detailed customer requests have also been incorporated in to SunSystems 6.4, including:
- An increase in the number of redefined data items that can be configured and processed by business rules.
- Additional fields in Asset Register and Chart of Account functions.
- Availability of Extended Analysis Description field in queries.
- Facility to amend Allocation Markers in closed periods whilst the amendment of other fields is still prohibited.
Please contact your LAKE Account Manager for further information.