Fixed Asset Register
The SunSystems Fixed Asset Register is a fully integrated component of the Infor SunSystems suite. As transactions are entered into SunSystems Financials to record asset acquisition or disposals, asset values and quantities are updated into the register accordingly. Depreciation is calculated automatically and is posted immediately to the register and the relevant Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Maintain records for an unlimited number of assets
- User-defined asset coding
- Multi-Currency asset register that is fully integrated with SunSystems ledgers
- 10 levels of analysis, such as Asset Class, Location, Insurer etc.
- Depreciation Costs can be split by Cost Centre, Department, etc.
- Up to 11 depreciation methods, including straight line, reducing balance, sum of digits, manual and depreciation tables
- Asset notes for recording serial numbers, history and life cycle
- 10 additional budget ledgers enabling maintenance of up to 11 valuations for each asset
- Reporting via Infor SunSystems Q&A